Experience You Can Trust:
Selling real estate on Cape Cod since 2003, Kathryn is Your Cape Cod Real Estate Resource. A full time professional, Kathryn feels it’s important to provide the best service possible, and is ready to help in any way she can - with buyers, sellers, or if a client just needs advice. Kathryn grew up in Central Massachusetts (West Brookfield), and relocated to Cape Cod from Rutland, MA in 1995. Prior to selling real estate, Kathryn worked as a Human Resources Administrator in Shrewsbury, MA, a Special Education Teacher Assistant at Barnstable Middle School and Barnstable High School, and for 18 years assisted in the operation of a successful family owned Building/Remodeling company. Let Kathryn’s skills and experience, and extensive network of local service professionals serve you.
Selling Your Home: More Than Just A Sign In The Yard! Kathryn will educate, inform and guide you through the sale process from Positioning Your Property to Closing successfully – so you can move on with your life!
Finding Your Home: Working with Kathryn as your Buyer Agent
- Obedience to You
- Loyalty to Your Interests
- Care & Accounting – Your $$, your paperwork, your important dates
- Teamwork – Kathryn works with your Lender, Appraiser and Closing Attorney for a smooth
and successful experience
For Exceptional Service call Kathryn
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Fewer than 4% of Realtors nationwide hold this
- e-PRO Certified, Skilled in how to effectively use real estate technology to grow business.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), skilled and experienced in Short Sale